Having identified asbestos in your premises inevitably there will be some action to take to either make it safe or maintain it in a safe condition.
There may be other reasons that will require you to take action on asbestos – planned maintenance may provide an opportunity to remove asbestos or having undertaken a Refurbishment and Demolition survey, a refurbishment project may require its removal prior to works commencing.
Whatever the reason we have a solution to meet your specific project or on-going management requirements utilising any of the following services:
- Asbestos management plans
- Asbestos inspection service
- Project scoping and technical specifications
- Tendering and contract management
- Method statement review and validation
- On site auditing
- Procurement of UKAS accredited on site air sampling and analysis and 4 stage clearance testing as appropriate
- Contractor assessment
- Completion packs and updated registers
- Expert witness
Progress your compliance through sensible management.
Asbestos awareness training tailored to your business type.
Accredited to level 4 assessments we cover the majority of commercial property.
Choosing the right company can be a challenge. Let us simplify it for you.